Management is a field of study that develops knowledge in economics, finance, marketing and business law. Students acquire the skills necessary to work in organisations and are equipped with knowledge of all aspects of modern companies and institutions. The profile of their education corresponds to the demands of the labour market, giving them the opportunity to occupy prominent positions. They are prepared to act as business leaders and creators of economic reality.
- Type of study: master, full-time studies
- Duration of study: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Number of ECTS: 120 points
- Obtained title: MA (Master)
- Two specialisations- division into specialities
- Specialisation 1: Business Administration
- Specialisation 2: Tourism and Sport Management
What are the advantages of studying Management?
The program of Management is designed in a way that provides students with theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to all functional areas in modern organizations. It is the right place for ambitious young people interested in developing their entrepreneurial and interpersonal talents. Participation in lectures and workshops conducted in multinational teams prepares students to face challenges of the modern globalized economy.
Our students have ample opportunities to gain experience through numerous student organizations, academic circles, and internships in various national and international companies. Students can also participate in a double diploma programme, enabling them to obtain two diplomas simultaneously: a Polish one and a French one (from the University of Angers).
What’s next after studies?
The knowledge and skills gained during the course of study will be useful in entering employment as:
- Managers and specialists in multinational corporations, enterprises and their own companies,
- Employees of state and local administration offices,
- Managers in institutions, foundations, associations,
- Specialists in consulting agencies,
- Experts on the investment and real estate market,