Management provide graduates with universal knowledge about theoretical and practical aspects of contemporary organizations’ conduct in an international environment. The program of management delivers the competences to become managers in different types of organizations, including all areas of management. Moreover, the graduates have knowledge concerning the phenomena occurring on domestic as well as global markets. Graduates are prepared to work both in Poland and foreign countries.
- Place of study: Toruń, Poland
- Type of study: master, full-time studies
- Duration of study: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Number of ECTS: 120 points
- Obtained title: MA (Master)
- Cost of study: 9000 PLN/semester
Check the current study plan – courses names, number of hours and ECTS points.
The advantages of management studies at the Faculty of Economic Sciences an Management of NCU:
- Management Studies are in strong position in Polish higher education (they are classified high in the press and environmental ranking lists);
- We offer the following specialization: Business Administration, Human Resource Management and Tourism and Sport Management; the aforementioned programmes take into consideration the newest and dynamically changing requirements of market as well as the challenges related to European integration processes;
- As part of Management Studies Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management cooperates with University of Angers in France; The cooperation encompasses two programmes of double diploma studies in which:
- Every year 10 participants of Business Administration have the opportunity to be selected to join The Polish-French Master’s Degree Programme; the first year of studies is held at the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management in Toruń and the second year is held at the University of Angers in France; During the second year the students participate in classes of International Management or International Human Resource Management programme at the Faculty of Law, Economics and Management; Students who successfully complete the programme will receive diplomas of the both universities;
- Every year 10 participants of Tourism and Sport Management have the opportunity to be selected to join the The Polish-French Master’s Degree Programme; the first year of studies is held at the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management in Toruń and the second year is held at the University of Angers in France; During the second year the students participate in classes of Management of Tourism Organizations, Hotels, Restaurants and Recreation, path: Hospitality; Students who successfully complete the programme will receive diplomas of the both universities;
- Splendid office space, modern computer laboratories and classes, well equipped library of the Faculty;
- International mobility programmes (within ERASMUS+); Faculty cooperates with about 70 European Universities, e.g. in Czech Republic, Finland, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Norway, Slovenia, Great Britain;
- The students have the opportunity to participate in the courses preparing them for specialist certificates concerning foreign languages;
- Course of Professional Business English – preparing for SEFIC (Spoken English for Industry and Commerce) international exam that is organized by London Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Course of German – preparing for international exams Zertifikat Deutsch and Mittelstufenprufung;
- Management Studies of the Faculty have been given above-average accreditation of a degree course from National Accreditation Commission; this placed the Faculty among top Polish Universities teaching Management.
Possibilities for Management graduates’ future:
Graduated in Management, due to universal management knowledge they achieve, are able to work in dynamically developing business entities, including international organizations. They are able to understand the changing requirements of labour market in Poland and in the world, and adjust to them. Graduates have the possibility to continue their education within PhD studies.
Depending on the kind of specialization they followed, graduates are prepared to work in particular as:
- Professional and managers in private and public enterprises,
- Employees of district or government authorities,
- Managers in out of government foundations, associations, both national and international.
Moreover, graduated in Management are theoretically and practically prepared to set up their own business venture.