Double Diploma on 1st-degree
Double Diploma Program is a Polish-Spanish 1st-degree agreement between Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń and Pablo de Olavide University in Seville. The Program is realized in the fields of management. The idea of founding and developing the cooperation between both Universities was created in December 2014. The students have opportunities to receive two bachelor degrees – Polish and Spanish. All the classes are conducted in English. The students receive financial support from the Erasmus+ Program.
The main advantages for students:
– in a short time, a student can graduate two Universities: Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń and Pablo de Olavide University in Seville;
– chance for living in sunny Seville for one year;
– getting familiar with Spanish customs, cuisine, and music;
– opportunity for significant improvement of English and Spanish skills;
– a chance for meeting new people from different cultures and making international friendships;
– student achieve worthful skills and knowledge that are demanded in the labor market;
– developed skills and knowledge allow getting an attractive job in Poland, Spain or wherever you want
In the first year of the Program (III year of studies) – students take part in the lectures and tutorials in the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. Both, Polish and Spanish students participate in the same classes, integrate, and realize projects together. At the end of an academic year students graduate the bachelor degree of NCU.
The second year of the Program (IV year of studies) – students spend in Spain, where together participate in classes in the Faculty of Management Sciences of Pablo de Olavide University in Seville. After finishing all exams students receive “título de grado” – bachelor degree of UPO.
Partner’s University websites
Information about Pablo de Olavide University (Universidad Pablo de Olavide):
Information about the Faculty of Management Sciences (Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales):